Activated carbon is characterized by the removal of odors from the air. Activated carbon filter cotton refers to synthetic fiber treated by carbon immersion and rubber. Because the role of activated carbon is to remove odor, the filtration efficiency is not emphasized. In use. Generally, it must be used in conjunction with independent primary and secondary efficiency filters.
What is activated carbon filter cotton? What are the main uses?
Activated carbon filter cotton, aluminum honeycomb, plastic honeycomb and paper honeycomb with through-hole structure are used as carrier, which has small bulk density, large specific surface area, high adsorption efficiency and small drag coefficient.
The activated carbon filter cotton is selected from the aluminum honeycomb, the plastic honeycomb and the paper honeycomb of the through-hole structure. Compared with the traditional activated carbon filter, it has better gas dynamics, small bulk density, large specific surface area, high adsorption efficiency and small drag coefficient. The honeycomb activated carbon filter is made of powdered activated carbon on the polyurethane foam, and its carbon content is about 35%-50%. It can be widely used to treat various gases such as benzene, phenols, esters, alcohols, aldehydes and other organic gases such as toluene, xylene and benzene, as well as malodorous gases and low-concentration and high-volume gases containing trace amounts of heavy metals. The exhaust gas can be directly discharged after being adsorbed, concentrated, and purified.
Activated carbon filter cotton is mainly used in the field of purifying air and special air duct filtration. It strongly adsorbs the odor, odor and dust and pollen particles floating in the air. The filtering effect is good, the adsorption speed is fast, and the sterilization function can be added at the same time. It can be widely used to treat VOC gases such as benzene, phenols and aldehydes such as toluene and xylene, filtration and impurity adsorption. Various household, automotive air conditioners, air purifiers, gas phase adsorption and other categories.
- Do you understand the structure of the primary filter is complicated?
- What are the three filter cottons for the filter room in the paint booth?
- How should the filter cotton be cleaned?
- What are the precautions for the wind filter?
- Spray booth filter cotton specifications
- What factors are affected by the filter?
- Application of junior high-efficiency filter in ultra-clean workbench
- How to properly install the paint room filter cotton!
- How to choose the right smoke filter?
- Need to pay attention to the process of using medium efficiency filter cotton